Avocado Ice Cream
This avocado ice cream is so creamy, made with only six ingredients and doesn't require an ice cream maker! It’s also vegan and gluten-free!
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup honey or other liquid sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil measured in a liquid state
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (dairy-free, if needed)
Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Stir in chocolate chips and pour into a freezer-safe container. I used a loaf pan lined with parchment.
Place container in the freezer to set. It should take about 4-5 hours.
Once frozen, pull ice cream from the freezer, let sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes to soften. Use an ice cream scoop to serve and enjoy!
- Sweetener: Feel free to use your sweetener of choice here. Play around with using stevia instead of maple syrup/honey if you want to reduce the sugar content.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 434mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g