Hard Boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl
This hard boiled egg and avocado bowl combines hard boiled eggs with creamy avocado and fresh veggies for a super healthy and quick low-carb meal that's loaded with protein, healthy fat and fiber.
Servings: 1 bowl
- 2 hard boiled eggs quartered
- ½ large avocado chopped
- 1 heaping Tablespoon red onion finely chopped
- 1 heaping Tablespoon red bell pepper finely chopped
- Drizzle of white balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste
Gently toss together eggs, avocado, onion and bell pepper in a bowl.
Add a drizzle of white balsamic vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle on sea salt and ground pepper.
Serve and enjoy with a fork!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 536mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g