This cowboy caviar is loaded with fresh veggies and beans all tossed in a zesty homemade dressing. It's perfect for a potluck served with tortilla chips or as a side salad with protein.
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 ½ cups frozen sweet corn thawed
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can black eyed peas or pinto beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 avocado chopped or 4 oz crumbed feta cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons chopped jalapeños I used jarred sweet and spicy jalapeños
Combine beans and veggies in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk together dressing in a small mixing bowl.
Pour dressing over the mixture, add feta cheese or avocado chunks and serve with tortillas chips!
Serving: 1/10 | Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g