One Pan Baked Oatmeal
This easy one pan baked oatmeal requires just 7 simple ingredients and comes together in one baking dish! It's the perfect no-fuss breakfast for busy mornings.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk or any milk of choice
- 2 cups frozen berries I used a mixed berry blend with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and evenly distributed them.
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Toppings: drizzle of maple syrup drizzle of nut butter, etc
Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
Mash bananas in the baking dish.
Add oats, chia seeds and cinnamon.
Add milk and stir to combine.
Top with frozen berries and shredded coconut.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is nicely golden.
Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Portion into 6 pieces and serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and nut butter.
Serving: 1/6 slice | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g