Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
This cilantro lime cauliflower rice comes together in about 15 minutes and has a ton of flavor! It's the perfect low carb side dish and makes a great base for a burrito bowl or taco salad.
- 1 16 oz bag fresh cauliflower rice
- 2 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- ½ cup yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest or to taste
Add oil to a large skillet and over medium heat. Once hot, add onions and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
Add fresh cauliflower rice and cook for 6-7 minutes until warmed.
Add salt, pepper, chopped cilantro, lime juice and lime zest.
This rice is best served immediately but can be cooled and stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat any leftovers over the stove top or in the microwave until piping hot.
- Frozen cauliflower rice: If using frozen cauli rice you'll want to use about 4 cups.
- Homemade cauliflower rice: Check out this post on how to make cauliflower rice!
Serving: 1/4 recipe | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 611mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g