This easy white balsamic vinaigrette comes together quickly and has a light and sweet flavor, which makes it a versatile dressing that can be used on a variety of salads.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup (+ more to taste)
- 1 clove fresh garlic (minced) or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients in a glass bowl or jar until combined. Another option is to add all ingredients into a mason jar and shake to combine.
- Taste and additional honey/maple syrup, if desired. I found 1/2 Tablespoon to be plenty but if you like sweeter dressings, you can add more.
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last for two weeks.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Whisk
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: about 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 98mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: white balsamic vinaigrette