A creamy bowl of oats with tropical flavors from banana and coconut.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond coconut milk blend*
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- pinch of cinnamon
- splash of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- maple syrup (optional)
- Put oatmeal, milk, banana slices, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium sized pot. Cook on medium-low heat for about 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally so the oats don’t stick. Banana slices should cook down and become creamy. Remove from pot, top with extra banana slices, coconut flakes and a drizzle of maple syrup.
* If you can’t find the almond coconut milk blend use almond milk, coconut milk or a mixture of both.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 7g