These Thin Mint Protein Balls taste like the girl scout cookie we all love, but are packed with good for you ingredients like dates, cashews and chocolate protein powder. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 cup (12-13) pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chocolate crispy rice cereal (I used Koala Crisp)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 Tablespoon vegan mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoylife)
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 Tablespoons vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon water
- Add dates, 1/4 cup crispy rice cereal, protein powder, cashews, chocolate chips, peppermint extract and water into a food processor and process until combined. A large ball of dough will likely form. Separate the dough, add remaining rice cereal and pulse until just combined. (You want these to be broken up, but not completely crushed into flour.) It’s okay if a few rice cereal pieces fall out of the dough, you can press them in as you roll the dough.
- Scoop about 1 Tablespoon of dough at a time and roll into balls. Place balls on parchment paper as you roll them and then place in the fridge until ready to enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g