The perfect combo of chewy and crunchy. These squares hold together well so they’re portable and make a delicious, healthy whole-grain snack!
- 1 1/2 cups Cheerios
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or goji berries
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place Cheerios, oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries, pepitas, sunflower seeds, hemp and chia seeds in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a small saucepan, heat almond butter and honey over low-medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture is completely smooth. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and sea salt.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and gently toss to coat everything.
- Pour into lined pan and press mixture down firmly with a spatula or your hands. Place squares in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set up. Remove from freezer, cut into squares and serve. Store leftover squares in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 139 |
- Sugar: 11g |
- Fat: 7g |
- Carbohydrates: 17g |
- Fiber: 2g |
- Protein: 3g