These strawberry overnight oats are so easy to meal prep and taste like strawberry shortcake! It’s like having dessert for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries + more for serving
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a container and stir until well combined. Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight (or at least a couple hours).
- Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir. You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Top oats with additional chopped strawberries and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: strawberry overnight oats