Cool off with this easy strawberry coconut sorbet. You only need three ingredients (strawberries + coconut milk + maple syrup) and it’s made in your blender!
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 1 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk (room temp)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- Toppings: melted chocolate chip + coconut oil drizzle, shredded coconut
- Add strawberries, coconut milk and maple syrup into a high powered blender or food processor . Blend until smooth and creamy. You can enjoy right away or let the sorbet harden up a bit in the freezer. To freeze: place sorbet in a container (I used a loaf pan lined with parchment paper). Place in the freezer for about 3 hours. Remove from freezer, let thaw for 5-10 minutes, just until you can easily scoop it. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the sorbet into cups and enjoy. I like topping the sorbet with a drizzle of melted chocolate and shredded coconut.
- If you let the mixture freeze longer than a few hours it will become very hard and you’ll need to let it thaw longer before scooping, about 20 to 30 minutes. Sorbet will last 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (without toppings)
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: strawberry coconut sorbet