There’s nothing better than a classic strawberry banana smoothie! This one has Greek yogurt for an added protein boost.
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 3 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup milk (I like almond milk)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy. The honey is optional. You can make it without the honey, taste and then add it if you’d like the smoothie to be a little sweeter. Serve immediately.
- You can use non-dairy yogurt to make this smoothie dairy-free.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie (without honey)
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: strawberry banana smoothie