A light holiday cocktail made with vodka, cranberry juice, lime and fizzy sparkling water. Toss a few cranberries on top for a festive drink you’ll want to enjoy all season.
- 1 shot (1.5 ounces) vodka
- 2 shots (3 ounces) cranberry juice
- splash of lime juice
- Lime La Croix sparkling water
- fresh cranberries (or sugared cranberries)
- Add vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice into a shaker with ice. Shake to combine.
- Pour mixture over ice and top off with sparkling water. Toss a few cranberries into the glass and garnish with a lime slice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g