Easy and healthy spaghetti squash lasagna bowls made with vegan ricotta and topped with hemp parmesan.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan ricotta cheese* (I used Kite Hill)
- 1/2 cup baby greens (spinach or arugula work great)
- crumbled vegan ricotta cheese, for topping
- hemp parmesan, for topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Chop spaghetti squash in half length wise, scoop out seeds with a spoon. Coat the inside of each half with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cut side down and bake for about 40-50 minutes or until you can easily pierce a fork through the squash. Let stand for 10 minutes, scrape the inside of the squash with a fork to remove the spaghetti-like strands.
- Combine spaghetti squash strands, marinara sauce, ricotta cheese and baby greens in a bowl.
- Increase oven to temperature to broil.
- Spoon spaghetti squash mixture into the bottom of each squash half. Top with a little crumbed ricotta cheese and broil for about 5-7 minutes or until ricotta gets a little golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with a little hemp parmesan and enjoy!
- If you’re not vegan or dairy-free, regular ricotta cheese will work great.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 squash w/o hemp parm
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: spaghetti squash lasagna