A lightened up skinny Paloma made with freshly juiced grapefruit, tequila, lime juice and sparkling water.
- 12 ounces fresh grapefruit juice (2–3 pink or red grapefruits, juiced)
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- grapefruit flavored sparkling water (optional)
- pink Himalayan sea salt (for the rim)
- Add 1 shot of tequila, 6 ounces of grapefruit juice, 1 teaspoon of lime juice and ice into each glass. Stir to combine, add of splash of sparkling water (if using) and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Feel free to add a splash splash of sparkling water to the recipe for a little fizz. I had intentions of adding some grapefruit La Croix to this, but forgot. Next time!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g