This skinny margarita is low calorie, but still delicious. It’s made with fresh juice and has no added sugar!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 packet stevia (I used Wholesome organic stevia)
- 1–2 ounces club soda or lime sparkling water
- 1 lime wedge, garnish
- Shake: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice and stevia. Shake until chilled — about 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour: Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime/orange wedge. Top with 1-2 ounces of club soda.
- Salted rim: To rim the glass, fill a small bowl with water and another small bowl with coarse salt. Dip the edge of the glass (about 1/4”) into the water followed by the salt. Set it aside until ready to use.
- No stevia: If you prefer a sweeter margarita or don’t want to use stevia, add agave or simple syrup to taste. You can also use monkfruit sweetener.
- For a crowd: To make a pitcher, use 2 cups of tequila, 1 cup fresh lime juice, 1 cup orange juice and about 4 packets of stevia. Combine all of the ingredients and store in the fridge until ready to use. Shake with ice immediately before serving. Pour into a glass and top with club soda.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: skinny margarita