Broccoli, sweet potatoes and red onion come together with chicken sausage for a simple, healthy sheet pan meal that’s delicious and perfect for busy weeknights.
- 5 organic chicken sausage links (any flavor), chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2 crowns broccoli, chopped into bite-size florets
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- sriracha, for topping (optional)
- rice, quinoa or whole grain, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop everything and then toss your sausage, broccoli, sweet potato chunks, onion and garlic on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil over sausage and veggie mixture, sprinkle on salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Toss the mixture using a spatula and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork-tender.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste and serve over cooked rice or quinoa with sriracha sauce, if using.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 22g
Keywords: sheet pan chicken sausage