These raw mini apple pies are made with all whole foods and no processed sugar, flour, dairy, etc. They’re raw, vegan, gluten-free and packed with nutrients. These mini apple pies are perfect to satisfy your fall sweet tooth!
- For the crust, place dates, coconut and almonds into a food processor and process until the dates have turned into a sticky paste holding the crust ingredients together. Place a layer of plastic wrap over a mini muffin tin to keep the crust from sticking. Using a tablespoon, scoop a heaping tablespoon of the crust mixture into 12 muffin cavities and press until the mixture down with your fingers until it starts to go up the sides and form a little crust.
- Once all 12 crusts are pressed, place the tin into the freezer to allow the crusts to set up while you make the filling.
- Prep the raw apple pie filling according to the recipe.
- Once the filling is ready, grab the muffin tin with your mini pie crusts from the freezer and fill with apple pie filling. You will have some apple pie filling left over — you can use it as a topping for pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal, etc.
- Freeze mini apple pie bites for at least 30-45 minutes. Allow to thaw 10 minutes or so before serving. Store left over bites in the freezer for up to two months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mini pie
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 12 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: raw, vega, gluten free, apple, apple pie, raw mini apple pies, mini apple pie, mini apple pies, fall, dessert, pie