These healthy pumpkin spice granola bars are packed with dried cranberries, pepitas and delicious pumpkin spice flavor! They’re crunchy, delicious and perfect for the fall season.
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (measured when liquid)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2–3 Tablespoons pepitas
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with parchment. I like to use binder clips to clamp the parchment down so the parchment stays in place.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cereal, 1/8 cup of dried cranberries and 1 Tablespoon of pepitas. Set aside.
- In a pot on medium heat, combine honey and coconut oil. Let mixture heat until it starts to bubble, stirring continuously. Once bubbling for 30 seconds, remove from heat and stir in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and sea salt.
- Pour honey mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until well coated.
- Pour mixture into your parchment lined baking pan and lightly press the mixture so it’s even. Top with remaining dried cranberries and pepitas and really press the mixture down as much as possible. Skipping this step will result in crumbly bars. I use a piece of parchment to press so that my hands don’t get super sticky.
- Set: Once bars are pressed down firmly, place pan in the fridge for 2 hours to allow the bars to cool and set up.
- Cut: Once the bars feel solid/hard to the touch, remove from the pan, place on a cutting board and slice into 10 bars. Serve immediately or save for later.
- To store: these bars will stay together best if you store them in the refrigerator. They will keep for 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge. For freezing, wrap them individually and store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 68mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: pumpkin spice granola bars