These pumpkin protein bars are vegan, gluten-free and oil-free. They’re perfect for munching on before or after your workout or as a grab-and-go breakfast. Each bar has less than 60 calories, 5 grams of protein and only 4 grams of sugar!
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats (certified gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (vegan, if needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1–2 Tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Stir together the dry ingredients including oats, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients including the maple syrup, pumpkin and almond milk.
- Gently stir the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared dish, sprinkle on a few dark chocolate chips and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean.
- Bars keep best if stored in the refrigerator.
- Category: Breakfast/Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 56
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: pumpkin protein bars, protein bars, pumpkin recipes, healthy pumpkin recipes, protein bar recipe