Have pumpkin pie for breakfast with this healthy pumpkin pie overnight oats recipe. It’s fast, easy, vegan, gluten-free and delicious!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons pepitas
- optional: 1/2 scoop protein powder or 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt for added protein
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except the hemp seeds and pepitas. If you’re using Greek yogurt or protein powder, add that in now.
- Stir everything together, cover, and let sit in the fridge overnight. That’s it!
- Take the mixture out of the fridge, stir and sprinkle on hemps seeds and pepitas. Feel free to add a scoop of almond butter or an extra drizzle of maple syrup before serving if you’d like.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 336
- Sugar: 15 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 53 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 11 g
Keywords: pumpkin pie overnight oats, vegan, gluten free, pumpkin, overnight oats, fall food, fall breakfast