Have pumpkin pie for breakfast with this healthy pumpkin pie overnight oats recipe. It’s fast, easy, vegan, gluten-free and delicious!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds (optional)
- 2 teaspoons pepitas (optional)
- optional: 1/2 scoop protein powder or 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt for added protein
- toppings: dried cranberries, granola and nut butter for topping
- Mix ingredients: Combine all ingredients in a bowl except the hemp seeds and pepitas. If you’re using Greek yogurt or protein powder, add that in now.
- Refrigerate: Stir everything together, cover, and let sit in the fridge overnight. That’s it!
- Serve: Take the mixture out of the fridge, stir and sprinkle on hemps seeds and pepitas. Feel free to add a scoop of almond butter or an extra drizzle of maple syrup before serving if you’d like.
- Maple syrup: Honey or another natural liquid sweetener will work here as well. If you want to reduce the sugar in this recipe, feel free to use a sugar alternative like stevia or monk fruit.
- Hemp seeds and pepitas: These are optional and customizable, feel free to get creative!
- Protein powder: If you want to add some extra protein you can add 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or 1/2 scoop of protein powder.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Soak
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 336
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: pumpkin pie overnight oats