Two layer, fudgy pumpkin collegen bites that you better believe I’ll be making year round. These bites are no bake and high in protein — a double win in my book.
- 1/4 cup nut butter (I used crunchy peanut butter)
- 1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons nut butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon cocoa/cacao powder
- 1–2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Grab two bowls, mix the pumpkin mixture in one and the chocolate mixture in another. Scoop pumpkin mixture into the cavities of a silicon ice cube tray, filling each about halfway and press mixture down.
- Pour a thin layer of chocolate on top of each until all are covered, then go back and add more chocolate to each until you run out.
- Place tray in the fridge to harden for 20-30 minutes and enjoy. Store leftovers in the fridge and eat 1-2 bites a day. Makes 6-8 bites.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin collagen bites