The best cozy fall breakfast, this pumpkin baked oatmeal is made with oats, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. It’s vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped and divided
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add in the milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, flaxseed, coconut oil and vanilla. Stir well to combine and gently add in 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts.
- Carefully pour oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Scatter the remaining pecans/walnuts across the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the top golden and center is set. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Portion and serve. Drizzle each portion with maple syrup if you want it a bit sweeter.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 276mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: pumpkin baked oatmeal