Made without any processed sugar or flour, these oatmeal raisin protein cookies are gluten-free, portable and healthy enough to eat for breakfast.
- 1 1/4 cups regular rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup unrefined melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, shredded coconut, protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. Stir until everything is evenly mixed.
- In another bowl, combine coconut oil, mashed banana, applesauce and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Stir in raisins.
- Use your hands to form the cookie dough into balls and flatten slightly into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: protein cookies