With protein overnight oats you can have your oatmeal and get your protein in! Each serving has over 20 grams of protein!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1/2 –3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- toppings: berries, sliced almonds, almond butter (for topping)
- Combine all ingredients except the toppings in a small container, seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir. You’ll notice that the protein powder, oats and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk or water before serving.
- Top with toppings of your choice and enjoy. I love berries and sliced almonds or almond butter.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Soaking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving with berries and almond slices
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: protein overnight oats