This sweet and spicy pineapple salsa is so easy to make! Pair it with tortilla chips for a flavorful appetizer or use as a topping for tacos, grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple*
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice + more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add pineapple, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, garlic and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Toss with lime juice. Taste and add more lime juice if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to let the flavors marinate before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer or as a topping for fish.
- You can also use fresh mango instead of pineapple.
- Category: Side
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 15
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: pineapple salsa