This pesto spaghetti squash salad is loaded with flavor, but so easy to toss together with just five simple ingredients. It’s great served warm or cold.
- 1 spaghetti squash (approx. 5 cups once roasted)
- 1 cup of prepared pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: crushed red pepper and pine nuts
- Roast spaghetti squash using the ring method. Be sure to season the squash liberally with salt and pepper when roasting.
- Place roasted spaghetti squash strands in a large bowl and add the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled and top with crushed red pepper and pine nuts, if using.
- Leftovers will last 3-5 days in the fridge.
- Category: Side
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: spaghetti squash salad