You’ll love waking up to these peanut butter and jelly overnight oats with protein-rich peanut flour and chia seed jam.
- Make a batch of chia jam following the recipe for my strawberry chia seed jam.
- In the meantime, put oats, almond milk, peanut butter, protein powder and sea salt in a bowl and gently stir them together until the protein powder has dissolved. It’s okay if the peanut butter is a little clumpy. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Once the overnight oats have set up (and absorbed most of the almond milk) you’re ready to serve them.
- You can simply separate the overnight oats into two containers and use the berry chia jam as a topping or create layers with it. To make the layered version simply place 1/4 of the overnight oats in a container, place 1/4 of the berry chia jam on top, cover with another 1/4 of the overnight oats and top with more berry chia jam. Use remaining oats and chia jam to make a second bowl of layered overnight oats and serve. Drizzle more peanut butter on top, if desired.
- Overnight oats will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge in a sealed airtight container.
- If you don’t want to use protein power, simply add a couple tablespoons of Greek yogurt in place of the protein powder or omit the powder completely.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Soak
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 402
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 17g
- Protein: 19g
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly overnight oats, pb&j overnight oats