Satisfy your sweet tooth with this peanut butter cup smoothie! It tastes like dessert but it’s actually full of good for you ingredients like hemp protein powder, greens, peanut butter and banana.
- 8 Tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Chocolate Hemp Smoothie
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 frozen bananas, in chunks*
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ice, if necessary
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately.
*If you’re watching your sugar intake you can decrease to 1 banana or omit the bananas all together and just use ice for the frozen consistency. The smoothie won’t be as creamy, but it will still taste good.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 397 |
- Sugar: 31g |
- Fat: 14g |
- Carbohydrates: 50g |
- Fiber: 5g |
- Protein: 22g