Breakfast and dessert in one! These peanut butter cup protein overnight oats are a delicious, filling breakfast that are on regular rotation in my house this summer.
- 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder*
- ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla non-dairy milk (or other non-dairy milk/liquid of your choice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1–2 Tablespoons peanut butter (divided)
- Add oats, protein powder, milk, vanilla and ½ Tablespoon of peanut butter to a bowl or jar. Stir or shake well to combine, until all the protein powder has dissolved. Seal container with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove bowl or jar from the fridge and stir/shake the mixture. You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid, so you may want to add a little more milk before serving.
- Top oats with chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter for serving.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 499
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 239mg
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats, peanut butter cup oatmeal, peanut butter cup overnight oats