Peanut butter oatmeal cookies made with just 10 ingredients and one bowl. These cookies are healthier than most — gluten-free, made without butter or oil and only about 100 calories per cookie!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 Tablespoon oat flour (gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl stir together peanut butter, coconut sugar and egg. Add vanilla, oats, oat flour, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine and then gently stir in chocolate chips and shredded coconut. Refrigerate dough for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, make heaping 1-inch dough balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Press each cookie down lightly and bake for 10 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 4-5 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
- Adapted from Heartbeat Kitchen’s Peanut Butter Compost Cookies.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal cookies