A healthier and delicious peach crisp recipe that serves two people. Perfect for those times when you want to enjoy a special dessert, but don’t want a bunch leftover.
- 2 medium ripe peaches, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup oats (old fashioned or quick will work)
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil, partially melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (brown sugar will also work)
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl mix chopped peaches with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, and nutmeg.
- Place mixture into small oven-safe baking dish.
- In the same mixing bowl used for the filling, mix together oats, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, coconut oil and salt. Once combined, place mixture on top of the peaches.
- Bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes in conventional oven or toaster oven.
- Serve with vanilla yogurt or ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe (without ice cream)
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 148mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg