A healthy baked oatmeal recipe using one of my favorite summer fruits: peaches! Make ahead for meal prep or a weekend brunch.
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups ripe peaches, divided (1 cup chopped and 1 cup sliced)*
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Measure out 1 cup of chopped peaches and 1 cup of sliced peaches.
- Add oats, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, almond extract, 1 cup chopped peaches, maple syrup, coconut oil and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into a square baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray and top with remaining sliced peaches.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove baked oatmeal from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes to cool. Add a portion into a bowl and top with almond milk. before serving.
- Fresh or frozen peaches that have been defrosted.
- Add as much maple syrup as you’d like. I made this with 1/4 cup of maple syrup and enjoyed it, but if you like your oatmeal sweeter you can bump it to 1/2 cup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: peach baked oatmeal