Easy no bake peanut butter and jelly protein bites made with peanut butter, dried strawberries, oats and chocolate chips. 80 calories and 4 grams of protein each!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops of organic vanilla protein powder
- heaping 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce + 1–2 Tablespoons more, if needed
- 1/2 cup organic freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Place oats, protein powder, freeze-dried strawberries and chocolate chips into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the peanut butter, applesauce and honey/maple syrup. Pour the wet peanut butter mixture over the dry mixture and stir well. Combining this mixture will take a little stirring power and it may seem a little crumbly at first. I used my hands to knead the dough near the end and that seems to help. If it’s too crumbly, you can add an extra tablespoon of applesauce to moisten it.
- Once combined, start forming the dough into one inch balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly protein bites