A quick and easy protein-packed paleo breakfast with sardines, artichokes and eggs, baked and served over fresh arugula.
- 1 – 4.375oz. can of Wild Planet Wild Sardines (in Water or Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 cup of organic arugula
- 5 Tablespoons of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place sardines in a small bowl and use a fork to break apart the meat. Add artichoke hearts and toss to combine.
- Place sardine and artichoke mixture into a small oven-safe dish. I used a small oven-safe skillet.
- Break the eggs on top of the sardine mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until eggs cooked to preferred doneness.
- Serve over arugula.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 237 |
- Sugar: 0g |
- Fat: 16g |
- Carbohydrates: 4g |
- Fiber: 2g |
- Protein: 21g