Homemade almond butter with cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. It’s just as delicious as it sounds!
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°, spread almonds on a 9X13 baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes or so.
- Place roasted almonds in a food processor and process for 10 minutes, occasionally scraping down the sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and began processing again.
- Process until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides. About 3-5 more minutes.