These peanut butter no bake energy balls require only one bowl, eight ingredients and about 10 minutes of hands-on prep time. You’ll love having them as a portable snack option!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir together well to combine.
- Place bowl of “dough” in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour so it can set up.
- Bring dough out of the fridge and roll into balls about 1 Tablespoon in size.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls