This was one of my favorite “salads” growing up. I tried my best to make it EBF friendly using Tru Whip and organic ingredients, but it’s still more of a dessert than a salad. That said, it’s pretty darn tasty and brings back fond childhood memories for me. 🙂Print
- 1 – 20 oz. can organic crushed pineapple in juice (undrained)
- 1 box (4-serving) of jello brand sugar-free instant pistachio pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 container of thawed Tru Whip or Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine dry pudding mix, pineapple, marshmallows and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Add the Tru Whip and combine until well blended.
- Cover and put the fridge for about an hour before serving. I get excited and eat some when I first make it, but the marshmallows get soft and fluffy if you let it sit in the fridge first. Leftovers store well in the fridge — that is, if there’s any left.