- 2/3 lb of herbed tofu (pressed)
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 heads of bok choy
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- ½ tsp. powdered ginger (I would have used fresh but didn’t have any on hand)
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
1. Drain the tofu, pat dry with paper towels, and cut into pieces, ½-1 inch thick.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a skillet and stir-fry the tofu until lightly colored. About 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and drain on paper towels.
3. Add the remaining oil to the skillet, then add the garlic and bok choy. Stir-fry for about one minute, until the bok choy is coated with oil and beginning to wilt, then add the vegetable broth and ginger. Cook, stirring, until the water evaporates, about 5-6 minutes, and stir in the tofu and tamari. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes, until the ingredients are well seasoned. Enjoy.