Perfect for breakfast, snacking or dessert this peanut butter yogurt fluff bowl is packed with protein and delightfully fluffy.
- 1 cup plain 2% or full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1–2 Tablespoons peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter or your favorite nut butter
- 10 drops of liquid vanilla stevia (or your favorite natural sweetener)
- banana slices, blueberries and extra nut butter for drizzling
- 1/8 cup granola (I used a grain-free granola)
- Add yogurt, nut butter and stevia into a small mixing bowl and whisk together using a spoon until the yogurt gets a bit fluffy. (I’ve only done it with a spoon but I’m sure it will work with an immersion blender or stand mixer as well!)
- Portion yogurt into a bowl and top with granola, fruit and an extra drizzle of nut butter. Enjoy!
Feel free to experiment with non-diary yogurt. I bet it would be delicious with full-fat coconut milk yogurt. You can also try it with peanut flour instead of nut butter for a lower calorie option! And of course you get to decide the toppings. Get creative with them.
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 392
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 29g