This colorful fruit salad combines ripe strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwi, pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges with a hint of lime.
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 3 mandarin oranges or clementines, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Toss: In a large bowl toss together strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, grapes and mandarin oranges. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime zest and maple syrup, if using.
- Serve: Drizzle lime dressing over fresh fruit mixture, toss and serve immediately.
- Store: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- No added sugar: feel free to skip the added maple syrup/honey if you don’t want the added sugar. If you’re using fresh, ripe fruit it will be plenty sweet!
- Category: Salad
- Method: Toss
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 45g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fruit salad