A healthy and simple no-sugar added mixed berry chia seed jam made with frozen mixed berries, chia seeds and vanilla. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 cups mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- stevia, to taste (optional)
- If using frozen berries, let them thaw.
- Place berries and chia seeds into a blender or food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Taste and add stevia if necessary. I used 2-3 drops of liquid stevia, but I don’t think it would be necessary with super sweet berries. It just depends on how sweet you want your jam.
- Cover the mixture and place in the fridge for about 30-60 minutes to set. Enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in a covered container in the fridge. The jam should stay good for at least a week.
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
- Calories: 23
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: chia jam