Creamy mint chocolate chip ice cream made with avocados, almond milk and coconut oil. It’s diary-free, gluten-free, vegan and paleo-friendly.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze almondmilk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, honey or other liquid sweetener*
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into a freezer-safe container. I used a loaf pan lined with parchment.
- Place container in the freezer to set. It should take about 4-5 hours. Once frozen, pull ice cream from the freezer, let sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes to soften. Use an ice cream scoop to serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to use your sweetener of choice here. Play around with using stevia instead of maple syrup/honey if you want to reduce the sugar content.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 25g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: avocado ice cream, mint chip avocado ice cream