This Mexican street corn kale salad turns esquites into a meal-sized salad with shredded kale, grilled chicken, avocado and tortilla chips!
- 4 cups shredded/chopped kale
- 1 avocado, chopped into chunks and divided
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced or chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican street corn salad
- 1/3 cup crushed/chopped tortilla chips
- cotija cheese, for topping*
- sriracha (optional)
- Add kale, 1/2 avocado and lime juice and sea salt into a large bowl. Use your hands to massage the kale with the avocado, lime juice and salt until all the pieces of kale are coated.
- Add chicken, street corn salad, remaining avocado chunks and tortilla chips into a bowl. Use salad tongs or a spoon to gently toss.
- Portion into three bowls. Sprinkle on a little cojita cheese and drizzle with sriracha, if using.
- If you don’t have cotija cheese you can use Parmesan or feta.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Toss
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: street corn kale salad