Maple roasted kabocha squash is the perfect sweet side. Made with a low carb, high fiber kabocha squash and a hint of sweetness from maple syrup and cinnamon. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 medium kabocha squash (about 1 pound), seeded and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 Tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the squash with the oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
- Arrange squash in a single layer and roast for 15 minutes. Flip and roast for 15 minutes longer, until golden and tender. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: maple roasted kabocha squash, kabocha squash