Thick and creamy mango chia pudding with layers of coconut milk chia pudding and mango puree. You’ll love the fresh, tropical flavor!
- 1 cup light coconut milk (from a can)
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 small mango, peeled
- toasted coconut flakes, for topping
- Stir together coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Let sit for 5 minutes then stir the mixture again to get out any clumps that formed. Place mixture in the fridge to set, at least 30 minutes but up to 12 hours.
- While chia pudding is setting, peel mango and remove flesh. Place mango flesh in a high powdered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once chia pudding has set, grab two jars and spoon chia pudding into each. Top with a layer of mango puree and then continue to layer. I did two layers and ended with the chia pudding. Sprinkle a few pieces of toasted coconut on top and enjoy.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. Mango chia pudding should keep for at least 3-4 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: mango chia pudding