Easy and healthy hummus collard wraps with crunchy carrots, cucumbers, cabbage and roasted asparagus.
- 2 collard leaves
- 1/2 cup basil pesto hummus
- 10 asparagus spears, roasted or raw
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced into short thin strips
- 1–2 carrots, peeled and sliced into short thin strips
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced into short thin strips
- 1/2 cup radish, sliced into short thin strips
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/2 avocado
- micro greens, sprouts or baby greens
- Wash and dry collard leaves and then use a paring knife to shave down the stems. This will make them much easier to fold.
- Place collard leaves on a flat surface, spread 1/4 cup of hummus near the top/middle of each leaf, fill each leaf with the remaining veggies, splitting each amount between the two wraps. Wrap the leaves as you would a burrito. Cut each wrap in half and enjoy.
- Category: Wrap
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: collard wrap, hummus collard wrap, hummus veggie wrap, veggie collard wrap