The BEST green smoothie with frozen banana, peanut butter and baby spinach. If you’re new to green smoothies this is the perfect recipe to start with.
- 1/2 of a large frozen banana
- 1–2 Tablespoons peanut butter*
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup cold unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- Add all ingredient into a high powered blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick you can add a splash more almond milk. Once the consistency is to your liking, pour into a glass and enjoy!
- You can use PB2 or powered peanut butter to make this lower in calories and fat.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie with 1 T peanut butter
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 237mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: green smoothie