Made with only 5 simple ingredients. These make a great vegan and gluten-free portable snack!
- 1 cup (about 14) pitted medjool dates (I used Natural Delights)
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup blanched almond slices
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until the mixture is finely chopped and sticky.
- Roll into balls and enjoy. My batch made 12 balls — minus a few bites I stole from the batter.
- Place any leftover balls into a storage container. Balls can be kept at room temperature, but I recommend storing them in the fridge for best results.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g