Making homemade snacks for your four-legged friend is a breeze with this simple peanut butter dog treats recipe. Pups will love the peanut butter flavor!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce or mashed banana
- 1/4 cup vegetable, chicken or beef stock
- bone shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, peanut butter and apple sauce in a large mixing bowl. Add stock and stir until well-combined. The dough will be thick. Once combined use your hands to press the dough into a ball.
- Place dough ball on a flat service (with a sprinkle of flour if needed) and roll out evenly with a rolling pin. Dough should be about 1/4 inch thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into desired shape and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Dog Treats
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Dog Treats
Keywords: peanut butter dog treats